The "New Gallery" Art Funds was established on April 18-th, 1989 in Moscow. Its logo was officially introduced in the Internationl Register in 1990.
The "New Gallery" specializes in the Soviet art of Socialist Realism of the 1920-50s period. It functions as a closed gallery and art funds, collecting works of art and preparing them for exhibitions and auctions, as well as for decorating offices and living interiors.
The principal programme of the "New Gallery" Art Funds is to revive old names which were undeservedly forgotten .The works by Boris Vladimirsky, Vladimir Gremitskikh, Nikolai Terpsikhorov, Vasily Ivanov, Anatoly Talalaev and others were newly brought into light.
One of the largest poster assemblage (from the end of the19th century to the late 1950s) among private collections belongs to the "New Gallery" Art Funds ( it numbers about 1300 depository units).
Selective exhibitions of the last two years: